This blog is dedicated to documenting my journey, as I relentlessly chase Jesus to better see who He is and how He's moving around me. I want everything to be about Him, not about me, kind of acting as the paper lantern to His glorious light. Such a challenge to me. But now that I've proclaimed it to the world of bloggers, I must follow through!

Come along and we can walk together!

This will also feature a spread of other topics, like books, music, movies, social justice issues, current events, etc. Interesting? Hope so.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Come Ye

"If you tarry till you're better, you'll never come at all."


This has been so true for me lately. There are things that I struggle to leave behind me, but it's immensely difficult to break out of my vicious cycle. Because it's an uphill battle (in the mud, because I'm sliding), I really don't want to go to God with it. Ouch.

I'm imperfect, and it's hard to show that face to Someone holy.

Anybody else out there with the same struggles? I could use your advice.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think it depends on what you are trying to leave behind, but its never easy. You ever need to talk you know you can talk to me (Mike O). But I'd definitely confront someone. An outside perspective might be more helpful than you think. You'll find solid ground soon enough. God Bless.

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete