This blog is dedicated to documenting my journey, as I relentlessly chase Jesus to better see who He is and how He's moving around me. I want everything to be about Him, not about me, kind of acting as the paper lantern to His glorious light. Such a challenge to me. But now that I've proclaimed it to the world of bloggers, I must follow through!

Come along and we can walk together!

This will also feature a spread of other topics, like books, music, movies, social justice issues, current events, etc. Interesting? Hope so.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wake-Up Call

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." - Psalm 19:14


That means everything I think, say and do, every day. Do my actions reflect Christ in all His glory?

Nope. But it can happen, with His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment